The International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE) is pleased to announce a Call for interest for the 28th ICDE World Conference scheduled for 2019 and asks member institutions to submit declarations of interest for hosting this conference.
We are in particular interested in bids from members in South America and Arab states.
The biennial ICDE World Conference is widely recognized as:
- the leading international event in online, open and flexible education;
- offering a forum for the presentation of cutting edge developments;
- offering a forum to directly impact and contribute to future international and regional educational policy discussions;
- providing international and regionalised perspectives, insight and experience from world renowned experts, leading academics and politicians;
- providing a platform for professional development, interaction and knowledge exchange with universities at the forefront of online, open and flexible education, IGOs, NGOs and companies and research organisations involved in the field;
- providing access to network building, with the opportunity to make connections and strengthen existing relations with rectors, vice chancellors, faculty members and staff from about 200 ICDE member institutions and 20 member organisations.
The ICDE World Conference attracts 600 – 1000 participants representing;
- the research community
- teaching staff
- students in open, distance and e-learning
- management of educational institutions
- policy makers
- the public sector
- relevant professional and international associations
- training companies
- suppliers from the private sector
Trackback from your site.